• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Its only a month away...I feel like im ready, the car will be and Im comfortable about that. However, I have never been there and Im camping. I just dont know what to expect. Can anyone help me out with a little info. I would like to know if the camping area is walking distance to the show area or if i will be driving my car back and forth. Also, would you feel confortable leaving all your stuff in you tent. I dont want to have all my stuff in my car... Also, what is there to eat around there (show field and/or Town) I dont know if i should bring a cooler or not with eats. I guessing my car is going to be loaded on the way down?? Im coming down on Thursday, is there anything going in the afternoon there? Does anyone know if you can have a fire at the campsite? Also is there Electricity? Im sorry thre a lot of questions, but the Carlisle site doesnt have awhole lot.

Hopefully I can get the tires, mount/balance them, and get an alignment before hand...and still pay my bills and the hotel. :laugh:

Glenn -- what time are you rolling in on Friday? We gotta coordinate the beer run. :cool:

I have no idea. I'm trying to get my step-dad situated on what's going on. He's following me...because if I had to follow him I'd be on my own as soon as those turbos spool on the fastback. :laugh:

I should know in about a week though. :cool:

May be up to 20 if my friends come

Make them come along. :)

Put me down as a yes! My wife will also be joining.

I added you to the list, number 19. I'm looking forward to seeing that beautiful white Fusion of yours. :drool:

Grant, Ian and Lars will bring us up to 22. Anyone else thinking of joining us?

Last edited:
How about I send you the link to the registration page? I can send it everyday until you register. ;) LMAO!

Anyone else thinking of joining us?

Don't know if I mentioned it before, but I am signed up with Contour Enthusiast
Group for the event. So, you may add me to your count.

Saturday and/or Friday. Sunday I'll be driving at Pocono

I added you to the list. :)

Not sure if I can make the run to Pocono this weekend, supposed to be cleaning the car for SZ. I'll try though. If I don't see you, have a great time and be safe!!

Back