• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Double Din?

...I left the trim right silver for right now. It will be black

Who would be interested in this? The group buy would include wire to relocate your hvac(you would still have to get vaccum lines and fittings) and one bezel for a double din setup. ...

If it were me, I would get everything ready before posting. And I would post in a "Group Buy" thread. ..

MxRacer, you can trout slap yourself. :nonono: .

This thread shows the OP was posted at 12-13-06 at 10:17 PM while the OP for the Group Buy was posted on 12-15-06 at 10:56 AM.

Last edited:
MxRacer, you can trout slap yourself. :nonono: .

This thread shows the OP was posted at 12-13-06 at 10:17 PM while the OP for the Group Buy was posted on 12-15-06 at 10:56 AM.

yeah, and your useless post was posted on the 16th, a day after he had already created the GB thread. hence my comment. :idea:

If it were me, I would get everything ready before posting. And I would post in a "Group Buy" thread. That way, nobody will have any hard feelings. ...

yeah, and your useless post was posted on the 16th, a day after he had already created the GB thread. hence my comment. :idea:
And I say again, you can trout slap yourself again.

My "useless post" was posted to advise him for the future so that nobody will have any ill feelings. His mod WAS posted first in the Pics and Videos instead of Group Buy.

My "useless post" was posted to advise him for the future so that nobody will have any ill feelings.

well, i suggest you not waste your breath giving steeda of all people advice on how not to give people ill feelings.

giving people ill feelings is his favorite pastime, much like yours appears to be giving useless advice.

And I say again, you can trout slap yourself again.

My "useless post" was posted to advise him for the future so that nobody will have any ill feelings. His mod WAS posted first in the Pics and Videos instead of Group Buy.

What if he was just showing off and did not want to do a "group buy" on it? What if he was showing his mad skills to see if anyone might want one by way of pictures? I mean he did post pictures of his mods right and this is the pic forum correct? I think you should go slap your trout and shoosh.

Back