• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom made Gauges labels

Some people pm me about this.
Therefore, i am looking up a better quality and solution of the labels.
Well, i found very limited source for the printing, but i still have to do a lot of work to make it happen.

me too ....

i just checked.... he hasn't logged in since 08 August 14. ..... G.

I think I'd also like a set. I'd like a black background then have the temp guage fade from blue for cold to white for hot, same for fuel blue for empty to white for full, tach from blue to white, speedo also. If the fade could be achieved while lit only and appear white when not lit that would be the tits. I'd also like the hvac panel background in black and have the selections appear white when not lit and blue when lit except for the blower temp which you could keep the cold side blue but make the red portion white. Think that could be done?

These units by SQuAIL-NT are really BEAUTIFUL and just one more step in making my Mystique as SVT Contour looking as possible.
My only minor complaint is that the white Heater Control panel is too bright at Night but as my high end Sony DVD player doesn't have a dimmer setting I often leave it popped open covering the panel at night.Would also add this member always delivered as promised no problems even to Canada

No Title

Thank you for being patient everyone. I am sorry it takes quite a bit time as i only do this when i have free time leave alone the lead time of cutting and printing these stuff take 1.5 weeks.
I have update from the new method. I am trying to make it factory looking and so far i fail on a sample. Light shin through bigger than the label on top, and the label is a bit too dark (LED has hard time to shines through the black color printing).

This new method is less label from me, but higher cost, so i am assuming it will be the same price.
Pro: Nicer looking, you can wet clean it (no alcohol wipe tho). last longer
Con: Thicker longer lead time

I am ordering second patch of samples, thank you for being patient.

Attachments

• photo16073.jpg
    photo16073.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • photo16074.jpg
    photo16074.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • photo16075.jpg
    photo16075.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
No Title

Thank you for being patient everyone. I am sorry it takes quite a bit time as i only do this when i have free time leave alone the lead time of cutting and printing these stuff take 1.5 weeks.
I have update from the new method. I am trying to make it factory looking and so far i fail on a sample. Light shin through bigger than the label on top, and the label is a bit too dark (LED has hard time to shines through the black color printing).

This new method is less label from me, but higher cost, so i am assuming it will be the same price.
Pro: Nicer looking, you can wet clean it (no alcohol wipe tho). last longer
Con: Thicker longer lead time

I am ordering second patch of samples, thank you for being patient.
Are you making the headlight switch white overlays anymore ?

Back