• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CND part supplier ??

I am looking to get a MLPS switch (98 SE 2.5 V6) and dealer wants $83.74 for one. I've seen people posting that they are $40 in the US. I have also checked with Benson's Autopart in Ottawa (autopart plus) and they want $113 for their switch. Anyone have any leads on better prices without having to Import from the US?

Why don't you want to order from the US? I order a lot of stuff from the states and am pleased with the discounts. Call Bill Jenkins at teamfordracing to get a quote.

Why don't you want to order from the US? I order a lot of stuff from the states and am pleased with the discounts. Call Bill Jenkins at teamfordracing to get a quote.

If I don't get any answers that is what I'll do only as long as they ship usps. I usually always try to purchase from within the country first :eek:

I believe this is because it is less likely you will have to pay brokerage through USPS.
That is why I originally did not want to go through a shipping company but it looks like DHL might be easier to deal with than others. Bill even said that most customers he ships to Cannuckland usually don't get dinged for duty for such a small amount. Time will tel.

Part ordered 20071230 and showed up today. No extra duty or handling charges :cool: . Now I have to wait for Saturday to get warmer weather to swap out my part. Almost as fast as local ordering but half the price

Back