• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Classifieds

My leftovers

My leftovers

Well, since I am Contour-less now, I have these extra parts that do me no good.

Power Antenna assembly, pulled from a very low mileage 98 CSVT nearly 8 years ago. Mint - $60

O2 sensors - NIB, Bosch units. $60 for the pair

Contour specific hood struts - Redline Tuning, NIB $50

95-97 trunk lid, green, complete with lights - FREE

I can ship the above items, would prefer not too, esp the trunk lid. Can provide pics if I really have to. Since I do not have a notable presence here on CEG, my Ebay ID is malone72 and you can see I have 100% perfect feedback.

One Mystique Down....

One Mystique Down....

:cry: So I was on the 5 south in orange county and my car threw a rod bearing and probably a few more internals as well. Just posting this up here to see who (if anyone) wants to buy parts before she's hauled off. I have Pre98 sails, Smoked taillights, Exhaust with High flow cat, and many more. Check my cardomain for a full list. Interior is in fantastic condition as well. Please hit me up if anyone would like anything.

Paul 949-394-8844

For Sale:1998.5 Contour SVT #4763

For Sale:1998.5 Contour SVT #4763

For Sale: 1998.5 Contour SVT one family owned, has 150k miles on it...I bought this car from my brother January 2005 who bought it new in March of 1998..I drive it all freeway round trip 80 miles ....Other than Focus SVT wheels its all stock...Original clutch and original struts...Engine runs great....A/C just recharged and sepertine belt replaced....Clear on the paint is cracking and both bumpers are faded..Small dent in right rear corner near trunk key hole...Not accidents but normal scratches and door dings...Interior is in good shape...No rips on the seats but small rip on both back door panels from child seat rubbing it. Right rear window tint is creased, window is fine..Trunk lid won't stay open and remote to trunk stopped working couple years ago...2,400 obo Email Frank at pronkie1@hotmail.com or call 805 558-0084..Car is in Camarillo CA which is 50 miles north of Los Angeles....

http://s359.photobucket.com/home/pronkie1/recentuploads?view=slideshow

Had this work done earlier this year......http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=44834

Last edited:
For Sale: 1998.5 Contour SVT one family owned, has 150k miles on it...I bought this car from my brother January 2005 who bought it new in March of 1998..I drive it all freeway round trip 80 miles ....Other than Focus SVT wheels its all stock...Original clutch and original struts...Engine runs great....A/C just recharged and sepertine belt replaced....Clear on the paint is cracking and both bumpers are faded..Small dent in right rear corner near trunk key hole...Not accidents but normal scratches and door dings...Interior is in good shape...No rips on the seats but small rip on both back door panels from child seat rubbing it. Right rear window tint is creased, window is fine..Trunk lid won't stay open and remote to trunk stopped working couple years ago...2,800 obo Email Frank at pronkie1@hotmail.com or call 805 558-0084..Car is in Camarillo CA which is 50 miles north of Los Angeles....

Had this work done earlier this year......http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=44834

Priced reduced to $2,400

Last edited:
3L 98-E0 SVT Contour

3L 98-E0 SVT Contour

Original owner of SVT 4121.
Pics & Mods: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/561067

Just started getting a low end knock that I can't afford to repair at this time. This is a Sho-Shop installed 3L with a Taurus 2000 block. One of the first 3L in Northern Cal. Tons of mods for anyone looking to pick up from where I'm unfortunetly having to part ways. Interior is great. 3L Engine has about 100,000 miles on it. A total of 166,000 on car.

All engine is stock except 3L block, DMD, Lightened Accessories, SVT Upper Intake manifold is coated by Jet Hot, Injen CAI "original prototype"- Jet Hot Coated, Sho-Shop Y-Pipe- coated by Jet Hot, High Flow Cat- coated by Jet Hot.

Quaife LSD, Upgraded Ford Shift Forks, Spec 2 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel. Upgraded Half shafts.

Eibach Pro Kit, Koni 5-Way Adjustable Struts, 19mm Front Sway, Progress Tech. 21mm Rear Sway (Powder Coated Black), Red Coat Race Works- Adj. Toe Control Bars and End links (polyurethane), Lower Arms- Welded to box in arms, Subframe w/ reinfoced Sway Bar mounts, Brackets w/ greased fittings. Energy Suspension- polyurethane reinforced engine mounts.

All scheduled services. Last Smog Check 146,000. New AC Compressor and New Serpentine belt 6,000 miles ago.

Call me for interest, not parting it out. (925) 588-5543 or anthony@imageoneonline.net

For Sale: 1998.5 Contour SVT one family owned, has 150k miles on it...I bought this car from my brother January 2005 who bought it new in March of 1998..I drive it all freeway round trip 80 miles ....Other than Focus SVT wheels its all stock...Original clutch and original struts...Engine runs great....A/C just recharged and sepertine belt replaced....Clear on the paint is cracking and both bumpers are faded..Small dent in right rear corner near trunk key hole...Not accidents but normal scratches and door dings...Interior is in good shape...No rips on the seats but small rip on both back door panels from child seat rubbing it. Right rear window tint is creased, window is fine..Trunk lid won't stay open and remote to trunk stopped working couple years ago...2,800 obo Email Frank at pronkie1@hotmail.com or call 805 558-0084..Car is in Camarillo CA which is 50 miles north of Los Angeles....

Price reduced to $2,400

Last edited:
Original owner of SVT 4121.
Pics & Mods: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/561067

Just started getting a low end knock that I can't afford to repair at this time. This is a Sho-Shop installed 3L with a Taurus 2000 block. One of the first 3L in Northern Cal. Tons of mods for anyone looking to pick up from where I'm unfortunetly having to part ways. Interior is great. 3L Engine has about 100,000 miles on it. A total of 166,000 on car.

All engine is stock except 3L block, DMD, Lightened Accessories, SVT Upper Intake manifold is coated by Jet Hot, Injen CAI "original prototype"- Jet Hot Coated, Sho-Shop Y-Pipe- coated by Jet Hot, High Flow Cat- coated by Jet Hot.

Quaife LSD, Upgraded Ford Shift Forks, Spec 2 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel. Upgraded Half shafts.

Eibach Pro Kit, Koni 5-Way Adjustable Struts, 19mm Front Sway, Progress Tech. 21mm Rear Sway (Powder Coated Black), Red Coat Race Works- Adj. Toe Control Bars and End links (polyurethane), Lower Arms- Welded to box in arms, Subframe w/ reinfoced Sway Bar mounts, Brackets w/ greased fittings. Energy Suspension- polyurethane reinforced engine mounts.

All scheduled services. Last Smog Check 146,000. New AC Compressor and New Serpentine belt 6,000 miles ago.

Call me for interest, not parting it out. (925) 588-5543 or anthony@imageoneonline.net

Just out of Curiosity? What is the asking price?

Baby on the way selling supercharged contour

Baby on the way selling supercharged contour

Hey everybody I have to sell my second contour I just recently bought it and then my wife got pregnant so I have to sell it.

It is a 98 contour svt with 100K miles but 142K on the odometer because the previous one broke. The supercharger was installed in 2002 and was upgraded to the pindrive by the previous owner. The body is mostly straight but there are some cracks and scratches in the bumper and side skirts.

The AC does not work and the supercharger has interfered with one of the fans and pushes the plug lose. The shocks need to be replaced.

So with all that said If I sold the contour by itself I would ask 2300 but with the supercharger I would 4500 OBO.

I will include pictures in another post.

Please contact me at 661-717-0758

Thanks

Chris

Last edited:
Supercharged Contour is Sold

Supercharged Contour is Sold

The black contour I was selling is sold. Thanks for the interest.

FS: Fast 96 SE atx

FS: Fast 96 SE atx

This is a very quick, 146K, freeway driven car located in Thousand Oaks (ventura county 42 miles north of LA)

All factory options inc. leather, traction control, sunroof
Champagne Clearcoat Metallic
SVT exhaust
Gutted precats
Y-pipe optmized
Large free flow cat
Mystery mod
SVT front brakes
Focus SVT 17" wheels
5K on 215/45/17 Dunlop DZ101 tires
Battery relocated to trunk
Custom cold air intake
New radiator and cooling fans
10K on new atx
B&M remote trans filter
Aftermarket trans cooler
New style water pump
Ford Racing 9mm plug wires
Wiring harness painstakingly gone through & repaired
New alternator
New A/C compressor

All of the above can be verified by Big Jim, longtime member of CEG. He knows this car as well as I do.

Unemployment for 10 months forces sale. $2900 or best reasonable offer.

Please PM me with inquiries.

WTT Bassani cat back exhaust. To loud for the wife, its her DD. Straight trade for quieter aftermarket or stock plus cash.

Back