• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Arizona CSVT'S !!

4th gear... i said that earlier, why ?

I already know, yes it's much harder to get it out when it's in gear, rather then nuetral. It was stuck in 2nd gear the first time it happened.

anyone in PHX know of any good paint shops??

or else might just take my front bumper to stealership to get painted :(

I deffinantly wouldn't goto the dealership for paint, just give a decent painter the paint code and make sure he matches it to the rest of the car.

i don't know any good painters off hand, but Fat Albert's body shop is on like 23rd ave and Deer Valley they've always done good work from what i've seen.

4th gear... i said that earlier, why ?

I already know, yes it's much harder to get it out when it's in gear, rather then nuetral. It was stuck in 2nd gear the first time it happened.
Yay! We just got the tower removed. We'll just have to remember the trick that hasn't been stated in any of the threads.

Yay! We just got the tower removed. We'll just have to remember the trick that hasn't been stated in any of the threads.

Yeah, Shhh! don't tell anybody, if they wanna know, we can sell them the secret :laugh:

PS.
Scott is the Mutha-Ufckin'-Maaan! round of beers on me scott! thanks again buddy!

Hey congrats, glad to see your on the way to getting it back on the road. Only to sell it off........

On the plus side I just purchased a set of ceramic coated msds headers the other day, can wait till they arrive.

Yeah, and me and scott are planning to go on a run somewhere fun too, before i sell it. so if you want to come out of hiding let us know!

Hey congrats, glad to see your on the way to getting it back on the road. Only to sell it off........

On the plus side I just purchased a set of ceramic coated msds headers the other day, can wait till they arrive.
Headers aren't fun to install :(

^yea the first time. i been messing wit my exhaust manifolds so much its all easy to me now!! but to install headers!!! wow!

What about a meet & drive in 2 weeks? I'm referring to Red99CSVT's thread below this one, where he's going to be in town. Either way, can you guys comment in his thread if your up for a meet then or not?

There were 2 SFSvts at I17 and the 101 east bound at 5:30 this Saturday. Was very weird seeing 3 SFSvts at the same time.

Back