• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 6th - Dave's place

I purchased them at the beginning of March, but haven't received them yet. I know it said they might come right up to the event or something like that, but it annoys me when it takes forever like that. My ticketmaster tickets come within 3 weeks every time.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the meet. I have to work till 10am on Saturday and will be spending some time with my Godson and his family. Sorry guys :(

Cool, we'll see you there then. I won't get mine until a couple weeks prior either. They are ordered though!

dirty egplnt

dirty egplnt

Do I need to wash my conturd or can I be ride'n dirty?

Do I need to wash my conturd or can I be ride'n dirty?

Ridin dirty be fine. You're welcome to wash it here also if you're want. Mines sitting with rugged up paint on the front bumper right now anyway. Got backed into last weekend.:cry:

I kind of want to wash it but our forecast is rain for the next 5 days after the meet..... I put tire shine on and might polish up my wheels :cool:. Other than that, I'm gonna be dirty.

Anyone have a '95 electronic V6 MTX speedo w/tach gauge cluster they can bring with to the meet?

Anyone have a '95 electronic V6 MTX speedo w/tach gauge cluster they can bring with to the meet?

I have a spare V6 speedo with tach gauge cluster I can bring with but I'm uncertain what year I pulled it out of.

I wont be shining up my CSVT either (hand wash & go). I literally took it out of winter storage 24hrs ago.

Anyone got a spare SVT throttle body they could bring and lend me for a few weeks? I "hope" to send my TB home with Joe for some powdercoating goodness.

Joe, don't suppose you have a 98+ tan center console laying around? I'm just looking for the front part where the cupholders are. Not looking to spend much either as I'm going to cut it up to try something

if I have one it will be free.

You guys aren't changing the meet to Sunday are you? I have a sitter coming early tomorrow so I can leave home.

if I have one it will be free.

You guys aren't changing the meet to Sunday are you? I have a sitter coming early tomorrow so I can leave home.

Weather forecasts are garbage, I have faith!

I'm going no matter what.

Not planning on any schedule changes at the moment. They are only talking .08 in rain at around 3, but I have plenty of indoor room, not to worry. They are talking strong winds all day though. But I don't live on a sandlot :)

Not planning on any schedule changes at the moment. They are only talking .08 in rain at around 3, but I have plenty of indoor room, not to worry. They are talking strong winds all day though. But I don't live on a sandlot :)

Carpet changing inside garage? :)

Does anyone by chance have a set of rain channel moldings (the long black ones on top that run the length of the roof) in good shape? The ones on my car are completely rotted and would like something that looks a little nicer.

Back