• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 6th - Dave's place

Seriously guys, this will be one of the biggest local meet in years and I can't go?! :nonono:

Like I said bring the little one. She can run around with Ben and Sean. I'm sure Mr. smooth (aka Sean) will try to pick her up in his jeep:laugh:

She won't sit for that long of a trip, nor do I want her with incase I end up with car trouble. Looks like rain forecast for Saturday!

I'll bring a case of burgers if someone else can bring a couple bags of buns that would be perfect.

Still hoping to make it, but might have to work Saturday morning. If I can make it I'm willing to chip in for whatever

I'm in! Definitely down for a porter cable lesson. Have had my brand new in the box 7424xp and pads ready to go.

I can grab some chips/snacks.

1. D.Acker - soda and side dishes
2. SkullV
3. naujcdl
4. Quicksilver
5. Frosty - maybe
6. blkgtx92
7. hetfield - maybe
8. icefury - chips & snacks

I'm in! Definitely down for a porter cable lesson. Have had my brand new in the box 7424xp and pads ready to go.

I can grab some chips/snacks.

2. SkullV
3. naujcdl
4. Quicksilver
5. Frosty - maybe
6. blkgts92 - hotdogs and buns
7. hetfield - maybe

Updated again

Updated again

You updated the un-updated list.....updated updated list:

2. SkullV - burgers
3. naujcdl
4. Quicksilver
5. Frosty - maybe
7. hetfield - maybe

Is there rain forecast for your area? What time is it coming through?

ScreenShot2013-04-03at104817PM_zpsb7a04d3d.png

Weather looks good enough for me. :D If anyone wants me to bring a specific part with that you need, let me know.

I found a sitter. :cool:

2. SkullV - burgers
3. naujcdl
4. Quicksilver
5. Frosty - maybe
7. hetfield - maybe
9. blu_fuz - I'm in it for the free meal

You are allowed to show up, joe, if you bring that intake piece i need.

hahahaha, i know you don't have it, i am just kidding.

weather looks good enough for me. :d if anyone wants me to bring a specific part with that you need, let me know.

I found a sitter. :cool:

1. D.acker - soda and side dishes
2. Skullv - burgers
3. Naujcdl
4. Quicksilver
5. Frosty - maybe
6. Blkgts92 - hotdogs and buns
7. Hetfield - maybe
8. Icefury - chips & snacks
9. Blu_fuz - i'm in it for the free meal

sweet!

If my car breaks down, I'm calling one of you guys to pull me to the meet. I'll bring my tow rope.

You get your race tickets yet?
I purchased them at the beginning of March, but haven't received them yet. I know it said they might come right up to the event or something like that, but it annoys me when it takes forever like that. My ticketmaster tickets come within 3 weeks every time.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the meet. I have to work till 10am on Saturday and will be spending some time with my Godson and his family. Sorry guys :(

Back