• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any Contour people in Green Bay?

I can go to the junkyards on Sunday the 23rd. I have a metting from 6-8 in the morning after that I don't have any plans so hopefully the weather will cooperate. I need to find a hood and a couple other things for the Sport.

I can go to the junkyards on Sunday the 23rd. I have a metting from 6-8 in the morning after that I don't have any plans so hopefully the weather will cooperate. I need to find a hood and a couple other things for the Sport.

If your going to Gibsons or Wallys niether one are open on sunday. Wallys is way high on prices and Gibsons is only open till 3:00 on saturday.

Well now that I cancelled the party I was going to have on that Saturday I might go to the yards on Saturday then. I have to see how my financial situation is going by then.

If anyone ever sees a Jeep Liberty with nice leather interior at any of the salvage yards please let me know..

I hate the cloth our Jeep came with...

If anyone ever sees a Jeep Liberty with nice leather interior at any of the salvage yards please let me know..

I hate the cloth our Jeep came with...

Just remember you're going to freeze your toosh off come winter..... and burn it come summer... unless you're getting some tint done... and some heated leather...

its more about the color of the cloth --- I swear a fart cloud would stain a seat in that thing... its too light of a grey color.

we'd like ones that are a little more comfortable as well... I think the ones in the Limited versions (we have a Sport Edition) are bolstered more

also... the Libby is tinted all the way around... and if the new seats are heated I'll figure out how to make those suckers plug and play (I think limited seats are also heated)

Back