• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any Contour people in Green Bay?

Ill help anyone and Ill bring the tools just let me know what you need so I can plan what I need to bring. As for the headlights you need to look in some of the cars, I hid alot of good ones if their still there. I can go Mon morning between 11-1230, tues before 10am, wed between 9-1230, thurs, friday before 11 and after 3, sat.

I threw my spare headlight assemblies in the trash... I had no clue you all would have been so frantic over them

I want seroogys!

You are crazy to not let us know you are throwing stuff away. Stop it, now!

Well was just up to Gibsons,(10-31-08),don't wast your time. last time I was up they had 3 rows of fords, now its part of 1. Saw maybe 6 contours and 1 mystique.

You know they hide more of them off to the left from when you come in. They are in the area behind the crusher. There was a crapload of tours back there. There were only a few by the rows of fords to the right when you come in

Thats where I was 10-30. used to be 3 rows only 1 now and a few cars along the fence line behind the crusher. They cleaned up a lot of the yard,moved stuff around.Was with my son looking for parts for his fiero as well,tons of them. Slim pickings on the contours.:shrug:

Thats where I was 10-30. used to be 3 rows only 1 now and a few cars along the fence line behind the crusher. They cleaned up a lot of the yard,moved stuff around.Was with my son looking for parts for his fiero as well,tons of them. Slim pickings on the contours.:shrug:
Hmmm, ok. Did you go up by the T-Birds to the right more (past the garage area)? There were 5-6 when I was there last time. I haven't been there since April though. Sucks...they used to have a nice selection of tours :(

EDIT: I may be going to a U-Pull off of Velp Ave. in GB this coming weekend for a few minor things since it sounds like Gibson's cleaned house

Anyone try that place in oshkosh off of 21 just outside of town?

If you mean Wallys ,they are high on crack with there prices. Quoted me $90 a pop for used headlights,gibsons was $40. I found some on Ebay at Eparts for $119.95 a pair with free shipping.

Gabe wants another meet soon... figure out when you can go... he's demanding your presence at this one.

If I just request off one of these weekend and let you guys know will that work... or does he only have certain ones off?

we just need you to ask off and remain off and then we'll work around you but let me know what date ASAP.

(just dont make it right around Thanksgiving)

Back