• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

And so it begins...

You changed a lot of stuff all at once, so I hope you can get it figured out.

Yeah, my harness was great. No problems at all. The harness was changed quite a few years ago under recall and after I inspected it again during the 3L build I just re-wrapped everything because oil made it look like crud, you can see them in this pic:

3Lbuild100.jpg

I am done posting pics of this build. I do not like people on this forum. Maybe the reason there isn't a fast contour yet is because no one here has any amount of patience. :shrug:

um, no. as stated its going to take alot of time and money that no one has invested yet. peoples have been talking about it for years .... no one has done what it takes.

yeah that makes no sense. You have posted all these pictures, have people following along to check your progress, but because some people are telling you it hasnt been done yet and showing a little doubt that you can do it you decide to stop posting? dont you want to prove these people wrong? dont you want feedback on your work? dont you want it documented so if you do succeed people can see what you did?

C'mon man. I'm confident in your build and want you to keep posting pictures and updating your progress. There are plenty of people on this site who think you are a n00b because you don't have a lot of posts. I think they fail to realize how big you are in the ZX2 scene. Eff them. :shrug:

I want more pics damn it all! Do eeet, now! Get that son of a "b" running. You have too much invested to just stop.

PS, it took me 4 months to do a 3L swap alone. You are doing 5x as much work, so I'm in no rush :laugh:.

Back