• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

And so it begins...

cool. Looks like you're gonna have some fun with her for sure.
Kinda funny how the car is travelling around like that.

if you want to embed the picture into your post, just use the
tags before and after the url.

I just picked up this car from Locogring0. It was 95pg-t's old car. She needs quite a bit of love but I already unconditionaly love this car. She is going under the knife asap for a 3L and custom turbo setup (Ar.60/Ar.63).

I was going to do this on my Mystique but is a much better place for starting point for a project.

Here is my car's 'angled myspace picture'. She needs the front bumper paint, right sideskirt painted, left sideskirt touched up but she still looks pretty decent!

My goal is to have this car tuned and on the road by December 17th. The pic is too big per rules and I can't resive it at work so here is just the link.

http://s321.photobucket.com/albums/nn370/NDSMotorsports/?action=view&current=car.jpg

Nice deal. It definitely is a decent car, but like you said, needs a bit of work, and a new engine is probably a good idea lol.

Nice deal. It definitely is a decent car, but like you said, needs a bit of work, and a new engine is probably a good idea lol.

never really needed that much work and why would a motor be a good idea? the motor runs and sounds very good.. although a 3l would only cost 300 buxs to do.

glad that someone is going to do this car right I so wanted to buy this when 95-pgt had it listed

it was well worth the price delivered lol.. thats why i told you to go through the car before you drove it.. that cars going to be sickkkkkkkk

wow that's a lot of work!
You sure you don't want to take a brief break from all of that to hit the Worcester meet on Saturday? :D

absolutely - I'm very glad to hear this car being restored, especially so thoroughly!

Back