• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All SVT's Go To Heaven

Found this 2000 csvt,it was on craigs for awhile guess he couldnt sell it and it went to pick n pull lol

R.I.PIECES

vin 1FAFP68GXXK206778 i think

002..JPG007..JPG003..JPG

I forgot to say I found a silver SVT Contour at the Atlanta Pullapart.

IMAG0500.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0503.jpg

Just pulled the SVT intakes off of an SVT with 175k in the junkyard here in Denver CO. It was black but repainted a sparkly blue, looked horrible!!

svtvin.jpg

Unfortunately, I forgot to read the VIN, but here is what I found at the Augusta, GA Southern Pik-a-Part:

1 SVT, probably late year model. Bright red, dark interior. 172K miles. Marked as "no crank". Skirts, bumpers and badges already gone (Curses !). Bulk motor is still there, including IMRC rod. Some body damage, but the paint job is overall in good condition, and some panels are salvagable as far as I could see (warning: I am new at this). Interior is somewhat stripped out, but the front and back seats are there and in not too bad condition. I grabbed a speaker and the grill. Exhaust system is still there.

The yard also has about 5 other contours, including 2 SE. I saw 2 other 2.5L Duratec with IRMC rods intact.

The Pull n Part in Augusta, GA has 7 contours on the lot, all base models, but lots of parts left in them. I saw one IRMC rod in one.

Mad Dog

9-1-2012: VIN is 1FALP68C3WK121380

Last edited:
R.I.P. 1999 blk/mnb #2354, i'll get vin when I can find my paperwork, maybe Sam's already posted it? :shrug: Still can't believe it's gone I had her for 5 years. :nonono:

tukerpicts008.jpg

Back