• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A.I. in the house, your thoughts?!

It appears that this move is about the future and what they can add to the mix in a couple years with the salaries falling off after this year, again, good move Joe D:cool: What remains to be seen is who they can actually get in the off season, but I'll tell you this, with Joe D, anything is possible. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not blowing off this year, no way in hell, A.I. is hungry and IMO this team will compete in the post-season.

BTW, thank God we've got something good to watch this Sunday as its A.I.'s first home game as a Piston:cool::cool::cool:and its against the Celtics!

i think basketball is gay either way. id rather watch the lions go 0-16 for 10 years that watch a total of 10 basketball games

He's a big baby, and I'm over my basketball interest since my sis-in-law is done with automotion.

A.I.@3:30 p.m. today

A.I.@3:30 p.m. today

Sports radio AM1130 "The Fan" will carry the press conference today and with this presser I bet we will not hear "I'm going to have to watch the tape":laugh::laugh::laugh:

Heard his presser today as well as when he was on with Stoney and Wojo, sounds like a great guy and he wants to play 48 minutes...going to work:cool:

How about you post in the thread that was started about 3-4 hours before yours. :troutslap:

In modern times, we need modern utilities to aid us in development. Personally, I'm a big fan of the concept of biochips in neural-implementations.

D'oh....wtf happened to this game?

I would have loved watching this one, but unfortunately we don't get it down here in TX. So what happened? Why did we get spanked so badly on Iverson debut AT HOME??!?!?

Back