• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

7 color L.E.D. underbody kit

Humboldtkill

CEG'er
Come on you know you want one. I love to see the local Hondahs drool:shocked:

Now i cant wait to get my lotek pillar pod installed!

2ikdwu8.jpg

34ifhj6.jpg

Been there, done that. Like they said, lower it and put that svt sticker lower.

suspension > pillar gauges

i refuse to put wheels on a car that hasn't been lowered. which is why my new wheels are staying in the basement til i get coilovers.

Here's mine from years ago...

DSCF0384.jpg

DSCF0378.jpg

DSCF0390.jpg

I have a 98 with with a rod knock(future 3L) It has B&G springs but it seems way to low. I have enough trouble scraping curbs and chit with my mustang, i didn't want the same trouble with the csvt. You guys with springs have any issues pulling in or out of driveways and grinding anything? I may take the advise and get a new decal to mount lower on the door. Thank you for the feedback.

Just drop it. I find that the less you care the better it is. For example, i'm about to have a whole new front end put on my car, then i want coilovers to slam it to the ground. Will i hit speed bumps, driveways, and other crap? yes, am I worried? Nope.

Even in michigan with my CSVT on B+G sports, i didn't have any problems. There are people with lower cars and mirko's in MI and they really don't have many problems either.

Let it rip.

Back