• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

5 degrees

It's the biting wind that gets me, especially walking from my car to my office.
Even in the summer, the wind coming off the river down here is killer.

I might have to get the sensor in the Subaru fixed. It insisted that it wasn't a degree under 24 today.

I felt like an idiot darting out of the driveway for my condo to cut into traffic, just to come to a crawl since it was too cold for a quick shift to second gear.

I need to throw some Royal Purple in the BMW I think. :blackeye:

I haven't seen the temp drop lower than 13 around here yet. I hate the cold!

I felt like an idiot darting out of the driveway for my condo to cut into traffic, just to come to a crawl since it was too cold for a quick shift to second gear.

I need to throw some Royal Purple in the BMW I think. :blackeye:

I haven't seen the temp drop lower than 13 around here yet. I hate the cold!

what a douchie bmw driver :laugh::laugh::laugh:

it was about 6° this morning and the truck didnt like it.
sounded like a bunch of marbles bouncing around in the motor.
i guess the oil was a little thick.

:(

Freakin' pussies......:)

We have had -25 already. And I will keep telling you people this.....full synthetic and a good battery. Makes a world of difference.

I just don't see how people can think 5 above is cold.....does it really not get much colder than that over that way? Cause I would LOVE to have that as a high during January....we normally don't see above 0 much during that whole month :(

Freakin' pussies......:)

We have had -25 already. And I will keep telling you people this.....full synthetic and a good battery. Makes a world of difference.

I just don't see how people can think 5 above is cold.....does it really not get much colder than that over that way? Cause I would LOVE to have that as a high during January....we normally don't see above 0 much during that whole month :(

It's because you are our farm team. When you move up to the pros, you gain around 30°.

Back