• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My biggest financial mistake...

Yup, right from the factory. :cool:

I will try and take some better pics this weekend.

Wow! That is honestly one of the coolest OEM gadgets I have ever seen, especially considering it's just a Chevy (no offense), and not an exotic or anything. GM is moving in the right direction.

My soon to be biggest financial mistake. (what can I say, I am married...I only get so much of an allowance) LOL

car.jpg

I have a feeling it is going to be the same feeling that MapOfTaziFoSho has though.

Wow. I havent seen the digital screen option yet and it looks very very nice. The SS they have here at the local dealer just has a small boost gauge in that spot.

My dad did the tour (he hauled some of the cars) with the cobalts when they first came out and it lasted 3 months....and thier was only maby 5 days out of those 3 months that they didn't have a problem with them. They have fixed thier problems it seems. They were suppose to replace the cavileer...and knowing that if i were to buy won (exspecially the SS) i would feel like i was driving a suped up cavileer. Which dosn't feel right. But i do like the SS model don't get me wrong. Very nice car;)

You bought a new car now?

ughhh, bad idea to say the least, financially that is. Buying used would have saved you a lot of money and got you a MUCH nicer car.

I like the new cobalts though, and that in dash display is pretty funky.

:help:
Congrats you now have traction at the cost of handling, but speed can be so much more fun...

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? :confused:

"I dare say it's the best-driving fwd sports compact out there, matching the power of a Mazdaspeed3, but easily out-handling it. At the limit the Cobalt SS is predictable, controllable, balanced and should make any driving enthusiast quite happy. "

this comming from road and track, here ya go

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=6702

Did you know this car has a better power to weight ratio then the vette!

"Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full."

Not even close. Base Vetter is over 4lb/hp better than the Cobalt SS.

Still a fantastic little car. I had one for a while during the development and was impressed for what it is.

-Todd

:help:

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? :confused:

"I dare say it's the best-driving fwd sports compact out there, matching the power of a Mazdaspeed3, but easily out-handling it. At the limit the Cobalt SS is predictable, controllable, balanced and should make any driving enthusiast quite happy. "

this comming from road and track, here ya go

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=6702
Really!? Damn, I gotta get me one then. Must be all the asshat drivers making them look bad, they never looked real fast at autox.

Back