• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3L vs GSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VTEC motors are gutless in the low end -- nothing happens until it gets on the cam.

I don't think you'll have a problem under any circumstances beating the GSR (stock horse on those turds is 180, if anyone cares), but see, if you will, the bigger picture: Anything larger than a Pomeranian cannot fit in the Integra without hitting its head on the roof. The seats feel as if they were fashioned out of old wooden pallets, and the engine buzzes as if it were a Braun electric razor. Its a turd. It's an awful car to drive, from any angle, and even if it were faster than Chuck Yeager's sound barrier breaking X-1, it would still be a turd.

You don't even have to race to prove that. :cool:

I'm not a fan of "Rice", there is a difference between the two though. "Rice" and Import that is... This car seems to have a lil bit of both. I hate to say it, but that GSR in that lil car will probably take ya...

well after a few circumstances and so much **** talking that i wanted to vomit, i agreed to race him tonight.... and guess what....

My 3L took that GSR 5 out of 5 times.

we raced in an industrial park 5 times, 3 from a stop where i quick slipped ever time around 3000rpms although i really dont know i just revved it and slipped it, first time we both got wheelspin but i toook him. then i got it perfect and i beat him a few more times, then we raced from a roll and he had me in 1st gear but my 2nd gear pulled him.

he wasnt a very good driver though, missing 3rd 2-3 times... anyways, it was some great racing, all races ended with me maybe 1/2 to 1 car length ahead, not really a great win but i did pull, very close though.

now go ahead close this thread if you must ive said what i wanted to say....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back