• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3L install

Last week it was $2.26 in Coopersburg for 93.
It's maybe .5 to .10 more expensive in my area but the price is coming down.

I havnt even looked at the prices of premium, havnt had the need to.. not driving my svt:shrug:

On another note. The beast will be alive again soon! head bolts will be in monday and then motor should be finished sometime early this coming week:laugh:

Excellent news Jonah.
See, I remember now. :D

I dunno, rumor has it there was this guy who was swallowed by a whale with that name :shrug:

lol jk:laugh:

Im not sure why i was named that but i was.. and it confuses the hell out of people, especially since all of my bro's names start with 'J' so they go through the list before they get mine.

heh

Good luck driving it around here. I have 100 miles on my bat kit and going across fruitville pike at some areas and Oregon pike where its rutted is bad.

For a heads up! I listened to Christine's pristine advice... went up to Greg/Aircougar for my 3L install. He has been nothing but nice to me. He is helpful, great, and will make your car run like the Contour or Cougar it was made to be!!!

I never upg my tranny so the 3L Greg installed broke my tranny obviously because our infamous glass differential. Sooo Greg will also be installing my tranny very soon. I am still acquiring parts to get the installation done!

- amyn

i really wish i could, it would even save me a few hundred, but thats if i could drive it there.. the knock got worse so i wont be driving it more than the 1/2 mile to my mechanic once sam is done with the motor.. just waiting on a timing cover now:cool:

and sucks to hear about your tranny.. thats why it was the first thing i had rebuilt. especially since im planning on going down the FI road in the spring or summer

Anyone wanna help install some koni's/gc's? or give some advice. I've never swapped a suspension.. but it looks pretty simple.

And who owns a silver csvt near hershey?

i was driving to pick up my koni's on 283 around 3:45ish? and saw one behind me.. tailgating then passed me in the right lane :crazy:

had a chrome ford front plate

Teaser???

IMG_0370-1.jpg

IMG_0368-1.jpg

Back