• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3.0L Duratec TT dynos

hehe, a friend of mine tuned that car for those dyno runs, I actually saw those curves a week or two ago. I've been trying to talk him into doing some tuning for some local SEMI guys too. So far he's only agreed to my car and one other person's . . .

HECK YES! Awesome numbers. I just hope the mtx holds up with that kind of power. Btw, did anything ever come of Quaife making a gearset for you guys? I know Terry Haines was trying to get the ball rolling on that.

No, unfortunately Quaife wanted too many made.

I purchased a second built tranny from the UK. Terry's still working on mods on my original one. Everyone needs spares, eh? :D

hehe, a friend of mine tuned that car for those dyno runs, I actually saw those curves a week or two ago. I've been trying to talk him into doing some tuning for some local SEMI guys too. So far he's only agreed to my car and one other person's . . .

Your car? Is he still going to be tuning in 2013 when you have it done? :laugh:

Mark

Your car? Is he still going to be tuning in 2013 when you have it done? :laugh:

Mark

August 16, 2047 is my appointment, he figured he'd have time to work on it after nursing home bingo, but before the tapioca pudding gets served for dessert.

You know Seth?

apex,
great to see updates, those are some mighty impressive numbers!

Last time I saw you post, you were asking if the cougar fuel rail would hold 650hp... so are those numbers still using the stock rail?

August 16, 2047 is my appointment, he figured he'd have time to work on it after nursing home bingo, but before the tapioca pudding gets served for dessert.

LOL!!! And if he leaves a skid mark on your driver's seat, it's not because of the HP numbers the car is making, but because he can no longer control his bowel movements. :laugh:

Mark

Back