• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Mazdaspeed 6

+1. C&D says North America will be getting a larger version. I don't imagine they will change the looks TOO much, but one never knows......

Well unfortunately they haven't released the US version of the 6 yet, but I've read that is not going to look like the Euro version. Hopefully I'm wrong though because I would love that to be the new MS6

The rumors have been all over the place on this one. From what I have heard, the differences will be minor... a reskin was considered a bigger difference.

Damnit! Who keeps putting that homo chrome on the fenders of Ford products?!!!!! The rest looks great.

002.jpg

That's the '09 RX8....I actually have one of those at my Mazda dealership...we have one of 2 in North America right now because our dealership was responsible for driving it for 2 weeks to see if there are any issues. I haven't gotten to drive it yet, but I got the privilage of revealing it! (taking all the cover tape off used to hide it!) Looks pretty good in person too!

Back