• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Mazdaspeed 6

check out the thread he started in the new member forum. everything u need to know about him is there :laugh:

did he get superbanned or something? i can't find any record of him on the site:shrug:

oh ya, that car is hot as hell. any word on the specifics?

Looks sexy as crap. Too bad we aren't getting it :nonono::cry:
We will eventually; although the model above looks like a tuned version of the JDM model. It won't look like that, even in Japanese showrooms. Factory Endless brakes and full carbon fiber lip kits are just pipe dreams kids. :(

Todd - I didn't even notice those vents until you said something. You ruined that car for me. :(

And WTF ctsvkilla?! I'm glad that guy's posts got deleted. Otherwise, I'd drive my still-not-repaired MS6 to whereever he is and whipe the floor with him. :crazy:

We will eventually; although the model above looks like a tuned version of the JDM model. It won't look like that, even in Japanese showrooms. Factory Endless brakes and full carbon fiber lip kits are just pipe dreams kids. :(

Todd - I didn't even notice those vents until you said something. You ruined that car for me. :(

And WTF ctsvkilla?! I'm glad that guy's posts got deleted. Otherwise, I'd drive my still-not-repaired MS6 to whereever he is and whipe the floor with him. :crazy:

Well unfortunately they haven't released the US version of the 6 yet, but I've read that is not going to look like the Euro version. Hopefully I'm wrong though because I would love that to be the new MS6

Damnit! Who keeps putting that homo chrome on the fenders of Ford products?!!!!! The rest looks great.

I think chrome is gay too. But as my car is 100% chrome free... you can undo all that shiny happy stuff.

I do really like it though. Only problem I have is with the tail lights.

meh. 270 is ok, but the competition is all making 300 or more. it would be a nice bump.

me, i'm gonna be spending money to get the advertised 300 out of my car!

Well unfortunately they haven't released the US version of the 6 yet, but I've read that is not going to look like the Euro version. Hopefully I'm wrong though because I would love that to be the new MS6

+1. C&D says North America will be getting a larger version. I don't imagine they will change the looks TOO much, but one never knows......

+1. C&D says North America will be getting a larger version. I don't imagine they will change the looks TOO much, but one never knows......

Is it just me or are these sedans getting bigger and bigger. Look at the new Accord. Its almost the size of a Crown Vic and the new Taurus is big enough to have a rear headliner dvd screen as an option:shrug: I'm not liking that new trend

Found one in black with noice wheels. :drool:

Image00001-1.jpg

Image00002-1.jpg

Back