• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Chicken Wing Zing

works for me i only have plans for the first weekend in august. have a cabin booked for the anniversary :laugh:

i didnt go through all the posts...is there any dates set on this?? I might be interested if i can take something other then the tour and its before i report for preseason.

Wont be making it if its the weekend of the fifteenth... my birthday ios the thirteenth and will be heading out of town for that weekend!

Sorry everyone (not like I will be missed, perhaps people could bring a picture of Marty)

once i get back home ill talk more with some of the SE guys and we'll figure out a weekend of events and plan it. please be patient. Fall time in GA is nice too. Dyno Cruise and Show. BBQ also. CWZ will happen again.:cool:

I could probably make it in august/september. need to get down there soon to house hunt a little and get up with my ex anyway.

I've been wanting to meet some of you guys IRL, need a date though so I can finish a few little things on the car first.

If we can do this in August or September, my car should be up to the journey. Depending on how much moolah I get back from school, I might have a new BAT suspension in by the time this meet rolls around. :cool: And if Mark makes it out, that gives me more incentive to get there.

We need your full visitation schedule for the months of september and august then so we can plan accordingly :crazy:

Yeah,lol well its week on week off right now, sunday-sunday and this week I have the kids so you figure it out.

And my car is now SOLD so my garage wont be taken up with that spot anymore.

Back