• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Dragon *date poll*

The Dragon *date poll*

• September 27-28th

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • October 4-5th

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 11-12th

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
That time of the year...the time we decide on the date of the Dragon run. Talked it over with Roger and these were the dates we came up with.

Now let's vote!

Brad and I voted October 11-12 because
1) later in the fall- more vibrant colors. September is still really hot.
2) later in the fall - hopefully less cops out.

You've already made that clear about a million times already!:laugh:
Im open for any weekend really, but the fool who made this poll only let me vote for one :p:laugh::laugh:

and WTF is this? GCT gets its own forum but TOTD doesnt? :shrug:

voted for the last weekend so i can go to louisiana, and where the hell was roger at sz?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah if this is between 10-2 thru 10-5 I wont be coming. I am going to Louisiana for the Gulf Coast meet and you all should too, we gotta rep the S.E, we only had 2 at sz.

whats the dragon run and where will it be located at?

it is a sweet road between tn and nc it is hwy 129 and it is also known as the dragon or the tail of the dragon. we go up there and drive the hell out of the road and hang out enjoy the sites etc. it is the best road i have ever driven on. come on down. it shouldnt be too far for ya.

Trey did you see the update on the NECO thread about next friday? Spring Dragon run FTW :D

Edit: hopefully i can get some good video footage with the in-car camera mount next week. maybe it will spark more interest

Last edited:
voted for the first weekend as i am either going then or the weekend before.

i'll be on a bike doing hot laps of hell bender/totd. the high speed runs at night on the skyway.

sharkey, chang, viggen power will prob be with e as well

voted for the first weekend as i am either going then or the weekend before.

i'll be on a bike doing hot laps of hell bender/totd. the high speed runs at night on the skyway.

sharkey, chang, viggen power will prob be with e as well
come on steeda come down the last listed weekend and make this a big ass group for once!

Back