• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Nopi Nationals

What are you competing in? My cousin is competing in SQ with DLS.

I'm Pro Ultimate.

We will be setting up on Friday.
Should be easy to find me, just look for a silver Contour SVT with 14" X 14" JBL stickers on the rear quater panels.

I plan to get around and see some vehicles.
With only 3 other tour's at teh show, finding them may be like finding a needle in a hay stack :D

I'm Pro Ultimate.

We will be setting up on Friday.
Should be easy to find me, just look for a silver Contour SVT with 14" X 14" JBL stickers on the rear quater panels.

I plan to get around and see some vehicles.
With only 3 other tour's at teh show, finding them may be like finding a needle in a hay stack :D
Sweet I cant wait to see your car!

2 new tires are on! they are sweet too!. dang no one noticed I said I had a mystery mod for you guys:shrug:

Car is about 1/3 of the way done. I have been working on it since 9am this morning, wheels are 100% done, wheel wells are done, wash, claybar, about to do the engine bay, then the interior. I will finish the rest tomorow.

Car is about 1/3 of the way done. I have been working on it since 9am this morning, wheels are 100% done, wheel wells are done, wash, claybar, about to do the engine bay, then the interior. I will finish the rest tomorow.

You suck, I still have that long drive tomorrow. I probally wont be able to touch my car till early saturday. There is no rest till you die.:D

You so suck! I'm not going to be able to leave till late tomorrow it looks like cause I still have a ton of stuff to do and as of right now the car is not even driveable:blackeye:

The outlook for me getting done anytime soon is very bleak. I have no garage or anything to work in and it has been raining since lastnight and the radar doesnt look good either. I have to work inside the car on some stuff so I can do that now but I'm going to be getting up there late it looks like. Car isnt driveable right now cause of the mods I am doing:blackeye: Should have done it in the dark like all the other stuff lol. Oh well I thought I had plenty of time. See you guys sometime!

ok this is really sucking hard core. rain let up enough to get a little done but it is pouring again:cry:

Back