• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 09'

I am for sure going. I'm prolly riding with Adam. I guess the plan is we are fixin' to leave around 6~7 Friday evening.

Should be all set, work may have to close the bay on sat, because they screwed up scheduling that I had requested off... and apparently like everyone requested off because the 16th is everyones graduation.... but they said it should be fine.... so I should be set... I still have a lot to get ready.... I think...

Me and a friend witha csvt, my old lady and a few other people will we up friday after work( we will be in K zoo by nine). Couldent stay at the Fairfield inn however they said they were booked we are half a mile down the road.

Me and a friend witha csvt, my old lady and a few other people will we up friday after work( we will be in K zoo by nine). Couldent stay at the Fairfield inn however they said they were booked we are half a mile down the road.

There's a Comfort Suites or something like that right next door to the Fairfield. Did you check their rates first?

I'm planning on leaving Pole's Thursday morning at 9:00. The hope is to avoid the worst of Chicago rush hour (I know, Chicago rush hour lasts all day) and arrive at the hotel by 2:00 or 3:00. I have an iPass so the hope would be to avoid stopping at tolls, but I know not everyone has them. If anyone wants to hook up with us let me know and plan on being at Pole's no later than 8:45. We'll go over the 'rules' for caravaning so there's no confusion. Then we leave. If you're late you'll have to catch up with us on the road.

Dtour and I were planning on leaving here about 7-8am thursday. Looks like we are on the same track. Maybe we could hook up after chi-town and all the crazyness......

Cooooool. I have to stop at Todras' to deliver parts before gingerman and at offthewallds place to pickup wheels, maybe before Gingerman, and I have to meet up with Rara to pickup a trunk lid :crazy: sometime within the 4 days we are going to be there and we have to stay until about noonish on sunday to have a laptop delivered to me.

Dtour and I were planning on leaving here about 7-8am thursday. Looks like we are on the same track. Maybe we could hook up after chi-town and all the crazyness......

We could meet up like in '06 when we gathered at the oasis.

sz06_005.sized.jpg

Back