• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 09'

This will be my first one.

i really want to get teh car tuned before then, but meh, either way.

lucky for you my wedding doesnt overlap with SZ... ;)

I'm out.. wont be able to afford anything and I'll be completely out of vacation days after the honeymoon.

wow
I never thought we'd see the day you'd get married!
I dunno why, just seemed like you were going to live in sin forever. ;)

Your not married!?:laugh:
LOL, I thought they were until it was pointed out otherwise lol :eek:

I am hoping to make it with Amanda and her sport this year. The SVT needs a trans swap before I take it anywhere though, but it should be on it's way shortly. We'll see how quick it warms up/I can get it in there with working 7days a week lately :crazy:

I am planning on going, my Dad is also going to try and be there.

We can do a Contouravan from this area. I have a route to take that avoids most of the headaches related to Chicagoland traffic. If we are going to Gingerman for Thursday evening, we can drive up that day, no problem. But if it turns into a full-day track day, we'll need to head up on Wednesday.

I just hope I can get away from work at that time. This project I'm on has the potential to have me in Minneapolis the first week, maybe first 2 weeks of May. Add in that my team leader (i am the team) is expecting her first baby in early May and the picture is not very clear.

Back