• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You people are...

We start Sept. 1st each year. We were done around Oct. 8. The walls are a corrugated cardboard Tammy got from a Halloween Store for free at the end of the season one year. It's lots of fun, but also lots of work.

Next stop, Christmas Lights.:laugh: We got one of those musical interfaces that controls your lights, so the planning of that could take a while. I like Easter, just a Cross made from tree branches in the front yard,......done.:laugh:

I wanna be a math teachur 2!
I'll first teach division, then addition/subtraction, and finally multiplication. ;) :D

Last edited:
I wanna be a math teachur 2!
I'll first teach division, then addition/subtraction, and finally multiplication. ;) :D

I think I get that, but I'm more of a visual person...please demonstrate so that I'm clear. :)

My mind wasn't in the gutter like yours , Paul ... but I'd sneak a peek at that too :drool:

:)

funny thing is i was the sports editor in high school. I can do well with grammar when I try.

What about capitalization and punctuation? :crazy::shrug:

Awesome pictures Scott!!

Back