• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some pics of the Mystic.

Tourige

CEG's Resident Jackass
Enjoy:

img0252zc5.jpg

img0337wx0.jpg

img0417on9.jpg

img0427vz1.jpg

img1128zb7.jpg

img1129dg2.jpg

img0905an8.jpg

img0904eg8.jpg

Drives me nuts when ppl take pics in a driveway. Post some nice artistic and scenic shots. The track pics are nice but not close up.

regardless of what ppl say about ur car, being purple n all, i've gotta say i like it a lot. those shots are beautiful. and thats saying a lot, considering that is my worst mustang generation.

i like the looks of the sn95's :shrug:. some clear corners would look great on that car,the amber takes away from the front end,imho

good for you, not afraid to admit that you drive a gay purple mustang. :D

"haaaaaaay look; its like 16 different shades of purrrrpleeee! OOOOOH all my favorite colors!"

i like the car, but i could do without the arrogant sig comment.

Since it's a Contour forum; I wouldn't take it so much as an arrogant comment as I would a statement of truth:shrug:

:laugh:

As always; sick car:drool::drool::drool:

Oh, and BTW; you know you're into Contours when you get rid of your Contour, and become desperate enough to go auto-xing that you start killin' cones in muscle cars:laugh:

Since it's a Contour forum; I wouldn't take it so much as an arrogant comment as I would a statement of truth:shrug:

:laugh:

As always; sick car:drool::drool::drool:

Oh, and BTW; you know you're into Contours when you get rid of your Contour, and become desperate enough to go auto-xing that you start killin' cones in muscle cars:laugh:

Haha, the car then just had exhaust, intake and suspension. And it was still faster around the Auto-X than my brothers SVT contour.

Now his new contour with full suspension and subframes with big sticky nitto invo's would probably rape my car on an auto-X now(and i dont get traction at all on an auto-X, it's like drifting pretty much)

And yea, there are like <10 cars on this forum that are faster than this.

....And yea, there are like <10 cars on this forum that are faster than this.

that is really impressive. i mean, it takes a lot of skills to buy a supercharger kit and follow the directions on how to put it in. thats probably why you don't see many supercharged mustangs out there.

that is really impressive. i mean, it takes a lot of skills to buy a supercharger kit and follow the directions on how to put it in. thats probably why you don't see many supercharged mustangs out there.

I don't know whats in his butt.

But, it is faster than me :eek:
Only thing I'm not diggin is the paint. Its not bad, just not my taste. I love the sound of SC whine in a mustang :drool:

Back