• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Progress on the Zetec...

yes and i neglected my own car so while your car is running nicely mine is coughing up hairballs.:blackeye:

Lol mine isn't running nicely either! I keep stalling :crazy:. However, my air filter needs a good cleaning. It's just rather hard when I drive my car EVERY day, and the filter needs to sit for 12 hrs. I have no time to clean it! Lindsey will you drive me the day after I clean it? :laugh:

Lol mine isn't running nicely either! I keep stalling :crazy:. However, my air filter needs a good cleaning. It's just rather hard when I drive my car EVERY day, and the filter needs to sit for 12 hrs. I have no time to clean it! Lindsey will you drive me the day after I clean it? :laugh:

oh yea cause i dont have to fill up every 20 miles or anything :laugh:

All right, I'm reviving the thread because I'm on a mission to make some more progress. However, I need some opinions. I'm going out to purchase some wheel paint for my E0's. Should I stick with the gunmetal? Or should I go to some other color? I shall be stripping the wheel down to the bare metal so a change of color is no problem. Thoughts?

All right, I'm reviving the thread because I'm on a mission to make some more progress. However, I need some opinions. I'm going out to purchase some wheel paint for my E0's. Should I stick with the gunmetal? Or should I go to some other color? I shall be stripping the wheel down to the bare metal so a change of color is no problem. Thoughts?

Stay gunmetal.
Next step, purple calipers
Seriously, give it a shot:shrug:

Back