• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Caravan

What are you graduating from? skip that shizzle... SZ is much more fun.

I didn't go to my college graduation, i had a rugby pub crawl to attend :D

I was going for an ironic date, since it would kind of suck to go there in May.

ive been there at the end of may for a car show. usually though, it during finals week in college :( was nice though :) went last year actually, and will possibly go this year too

I'd love to go, but my trans is still out of commission among other things. I am shooting for next year though..... (I think I've said that evey year since '04).

Tony, next year we will both go!

holy crap, you're still around haha, i haven't seen you post in awhile (possibly i missed them because i suck)

Yeah I don't get on here as much as I used to, or would like to. Going to grad school and working full-time kinda sucks the life out of you!

And the fact that the contour is down doesn't help much! Hope to have that changed soon...

I will be going this year, so count me in for the caravan.

cool. we should all elect CSVT49 to set up the times and everything. last year him and his brother set up maps, and coolers for the three of us to get out there. it was pretty cool. we had walky talkys too so we could make sure we were all on the same page. we're going to have a much bigger line up this year but we still should make him set it up lol. the drive in was nice, we didnt get lost at all. we left pretty early but still missed the open track racing, which was a bummer.

I'll be in too - hopefully I'll fix my powersteering this weekend :laugh: I've also gota figure out what is wrong with my spedo - damn think drops off once in awhile and gets really funky when I get into the triple digits...

cool. we should all elect CSVT49 to set up the times and everything. last year him and his brother set up maps, and coolers for the three of us to get out there. it was pretty cool. we had walky talkys too so we could make sure we were all on the same page. we're going to have a much bigger line up this year but we still should make him set it up lol. the drive in was nice, we didnt get lost at all. we left pretty early but still missed the open track racing, which was a bummer.

Haha... well I guess I can set it up. Suppose I should pay for SZ08 sometime soon here too. Not sure if my brothers will come with their SRT4's. However I should ask.

First question is who has the motorla walkie talkies or CB radios? I think they go for like 29.99-39.99 for a pair. I would suggest everyone have one as it makes things go much much easier.

I can print out maps and directions for everyone too as long as I know how many to print off. What time does everyone want to leave? We could take off a day early so that we are there for everything, but then that means taking of Wed, Thurs and Fri from work. We would also need a central meeting point. The people coming from up north would most likely take I-94 over while us from the south would probably head down 52 to I-90. However we could all meet somewhere more centralized like MOA and head out from there and pick people up along the way. I don't know just throwing out some ideas. I suppose the best thing do to is get a list of people, which would include the name of the city you are leaving from so that way we could get a better idea of how to approach this...

yeah, but keep in mind if we do that everyone pays for an extra day at a hotel room. they might not want to do that. let me know soon exactly what everyone wants to do, i still havent gotten my room at the hotel, or paid for registration.

yeah, but keep in mind if we do that everyone pays for an extra day at a hotel room. they might not want to do that.

True, but if we do that then we will make it to the road racing on time with no problems. That and we won't be tired when doing it.

let me know soon exactly what everyone wants to do, i still havent gotten my room at the hotel, or paid for registration.

You and me both.

i want to do road racing but i'd like to get to brainerd this spring and get a little experience with it before going all the way out to michigan...... i might drive it out there again this year and i would have to baby it really...

um...... lets do it? lol.

http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66327

Got $235?

Updated list of cars registered.

1. 2004 Saab 9-3ss Aero
  2. 2000 Saab 9-3
  3. 2001 Porsche 996 GT2
  4. 1996 Camaro Z28
  5. 2003 Corvette Z06
  6. 2002 Corvette
  7. 1995 Impala SS
  8. 1993 Camaro Z28