• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I could... but I would rather GTFO of here an hour earlier :cool:

I have no choice. :help: The higher up in Duluth set it in stone years ago that we can't do that so could serve the public better :rolleyes:

But I did just buy the wife a $40 tulip arrangement. Should be delievered sometime soon.

I have no choice. :help: The higher up in Duluth set it in stone years ago that we can't do that so could serve the public better :rolleyes:

But I did just buy the wife a $40 tulip arrangement. Should be delievered sometime soon.

Thats rough... It's Daffodil Day here today, too bad I don't have any cash :laugh: ;)

I think we need a new yup thread. Before this on gets any bigger :crazy:

Ok, now that we know your car is going bye bye, sell the accord and go look at the audi 5 speed at JM auto.

hopefully the car will go bye bye in the next couple days. i may be taking a trip to madison with it.

wish i had a job to buy some flowers :( i just got a call from progressive and the claims adjuster fell through. 3 f'n interviews and they went another direction!

im really pissed right now

hopefully the car will go bye bye in the next couple days. i may be taking a trip to madison with it.

wish i had a job to buy some flowers :( i just got a call from progressive and the claims adjuster fell through. 3 f'n interviews and they went another direction!

im really pissed right now

That sucks hard.

If it makes you feel better, I only buy her flowers like 2 time a year. It was too nice of a day to not do something nice.

Yes... I was laughing at the Fleet Wood he had there. Funny car.:laugh:

the park ave isnt as quick as you would think. But im sure the s/c is turned down from the factory.

It is just the massive amount of weight the car that makes it seem slow. Common mod on that engine is a smaller supercharger pully.

We just got our insurance quote on the car. Freakin' $680 for 6 months full coverage with a $500 deductable. We were paying under that for full coverage on my car with a $500 deductable and liability on the 96 impreza. How the heck does that happen? A 2 year newer car than the SVT can cost double what I pay for the SVT? $65/month SVT, $114/month legacy. I don't get it.

Last edited:
Yes... I was laughing at the Fleet Wood he had there. Funny car.:laugh:

the park ave isnt as quick as you would think. But im sure the s/c is turned down from the factory.

the supecharger isnt turned down, all the series2 3800 SC motors had 240. but like elraido said, it is a heavey car. that motor is a bulit proof motor, easy to make big power out of :)

Nice... That would be amazing.:drool:

I want to start a project car but I dont know what kind of car to get. I dont think I really want a Contique though. I would like something RWD.

Last edited:
Nice... That would be amazing.:drool:

I want to start a project car but I dont know what kind of car to get. I dont think I really want a Contique though. I would like something RWD.

Old 4 cylinder mustang? :laugh:

Are the stock blowers on those 3.8's an Eaton? Like an M62 or somethin? And your friend probably has an M90? I'd check but I'm too lazy to search at the moment :)

Back