• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Hmmmm.... I ran up to the place today that I found that Young America Mystique at. Its still there. I wanna buy it but he still wants 1755 for it. Its just not worth it in its current state. I think I am gonna call him and low ball him and see if he will bite. I really want the car.

Old 4 cylinder mustang? :laugh:

Are the stock blowers on those 3.8's an Eaton? Like an M62 or somethin? And your friend probably has an M90? I'd check but I'm too lazy to search at the moment :)

the M62 i belive was on the 3800 Series 1. the series 2 motor had the M90. he has a hybrid blower off the lightning and that is the MP112

i think the one on the cobalt ss supercharged is also a M62

Which is why you get a project car like the YAM. I would buy it if it was near me. I'd totally ditch anything I'd be inclined to put on the Zetec :)

Well, we changed our deductables around a little bit ($1000 to each car) and we only will have to pay $97.50 a month for both! (or $585 every six months). I like!

What dealership has the YA?
Kevs auto sales. Its about 4-5 blocks further than JM Auto Sales.
I beg to differ. :cool:
:laugh::laugh: I knew. 8 track tapes too?:laugh:
Well, we changed our deductables around a little bit ($1000 to each car) and we only will have to pay $97.50 a month for both! (or $585 every six months). I like!
Must be rough. I wish I payed that on just my Mysti. Being under 21 sucks for more than one reason.:cry:

Back