• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How many boosted v6's do we have

just steer clear of me in Houston; Big dogs only in these parts!

:D :D

Just messin'. I am REALLY curious to see what you can do with that setup. Maybe we can get together for lunch or something some time?

Not as cute as you, huh?

IMG_0766.jpg

Not as much action, either:

DSC00469.jpg

:D :D :D

Hey all, what's up?

Hey all, what's up?

Hey. Sounds like you guys are having too much fun with all this turbo talk.
I've been gone a while and I miss it. Still paying attention though and I can't wait to see who will break into the 12s soon, or set down some 400+ HP dynos.

Hey all, what's up?

Hey all, what's up?

I've been gone a while and I miss it. Still paying attention though and I can't wait to see who will break into the 12s soon, or set down some 400+ HP dynos.

I'll check in once in a while..

war...

I'll check in once in a while..

war...

Yes turbo's are fun Tom, having ridden in your old one got the itch going for me now I get to drive one everyday. I hope all is well over there, if you need anything dont hesitate to ask, you know we are all here for you brother! And fyi I will hit the 400hp mark one of these days, with you and Joey helping with the tune of course.

i went to my four door meet last night.

my buddys are all boosted except me.

i finally got all the bolt ons done, and the trans is rebuilt with the torsen. so a guy puts a card on my wiper blade that says "boost is only a downshift away"

lol.

first off. there are three types of forced induction. well four counting the one that has to do with me and your wife's butt.

turbo,
nitrous,
supercharger.

i have a supercharger in my garage, had nitrous for three years, and I STARTED THIS THREAD.

damn yoda......

lol in my wifes butt, I still cant stop laughing, that was hillarious dude:laugh::laugh:But wouldnt that be Forced inbuttction:shrug:

Back