• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

330 MILLION DOLLARS, WHO'S IN?

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
You better believe I've got my ticket, but have you got yours? It seems when the Mega Millions gets to this dollar amount someone wins it and as much as I'd like to relieve them of the burden of dealing with it, imagine how big its going to get if NOONE wins it tonight:shocked: I'm not a big gambler at all, only spending $5.00 on the ticket but I may go out and get another ticket though, just because:shrug: The ca$h option is 191.6 million, which means you'd get half of that, so with that much money available you could build that RWD or AWD Tour, with or without a V8! What would you guys do with the money, well, besides hire me to work in your recently bought detailing shop:confused:

Buy the saleen contour so people would stfu about it.

Buy lots of cars.

Buy a huge chunk of land pave it make a autocross course, hire people. (Ill hire you :laugh:)

Buy a good size house, with a better sized garage.

I'd prolly make a AWD TT tour just to say i can.

donate to somthing.

Last edited:
Buy the saleen contour so people would stfu about it.

Buy lots of cars.

Buy a huge chunk of land pave it make a autocross course, hire people. (Ill hire you :laugh:)

Buy a good size house, with a better sized garage.

I'd prolly make a AWD TT tour just to say i can.

donate to somthing.

Donate first.

Then share with family.

House

Cars

3 mistresses :shrug: :laugh:

Donate first.

Then share with family.

House

Cars

3 mistresses :shrug: :laugh:

If you reverse your list, you save money.

watch:

3 mistresses
Cars
House
Donate

(notice.. the "share with family" is missing, because you have 3 mistresses. You're gonna lose the family anyway after you get mistresses, you may as well not give the money to them before they go!)

got my tickets

oh god the things i would do:laugh:

If you reverse your list, you save money.

watch:

3 mistresses
Cars
House
Donate

(notice.. the "share with family" is missing, because you have 3 mistresses. You're gonna lose the family anyway after you get mistresses, you may as well not give the money to them before they go!)

I'd rather give some away. Then i would move away, buy a house and have mistresses living with me. That way i can sperate my family from my lady friends...:)

Maybe and i mean maybe i will fly out to give you a hug ray. It seems now a days you been rather moody :laugh:

I will split it with the first ten people that post nude pics of there wife on here..

Whos in:

For a tenth of the winnings you can take my girlfriend :laugh:.... JK.... mostly

I had it all planned out, I had the insurance company on speed dial getting ready to provide coverage for about 50 new vehicles :laugh:. Then Id take a nice month long vacation in shanghai to see the family while all the new rides got delivered and upgraded :cool:.... But alas, I was not so lucky:shrug::cry:

For a tenth of the winnings you can take my girlfriend :laugh:.... JK.... mostly

I had it all planned out, I had the insurance company on speed dial getting ready to provide coverage for about 50 new vehicles :laugh:. Then Id take a nice month long vacation in shanghai to see the family while all the new rides got delivered and upgraded :cool:.... But alas, I was not so lucky:shrug::cry:

me too ........no luck:cry:

Back