• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet July 1...

I'm working that night from 5-9:15. So, either I'll go there earlier and bring some good hot dogs with me or I will switch to the morning shift (if possible) and stay late and still bring some good hot dogs with me :cool:. Crap, now I need to spend part of Saturday making my car not look like the piece of $h!t it is, hehe. :D

What time is everyone planning on being there and for how long? I'm thinking of stopping by late afternoon but if the party will be mostly over, maybe I won't. :cry:

I'm thinking of arriving a little after 11. Don't know how long we'll stay -- playing that part by ear. Few hours, to be sure -- long enough for some good cheer. Aircougar's post states that the gig runs till 10. Guy must have some serious patience. :cool:

Everyone is welcome to stay here until about 10pm... some of you will have quite a drive, so it is best to leave a bit early so you can get home at a reasonable hour...

OK, we are getting very close to 30 people at this meet, so if anybody has a lawn chair, or folding chair that they can bring, or something Chair-like to sit on, that would be a huge help!!

If not, you'll be pulling up a crate!! :)

I only have about a dozen chairs and a few other places to sit, but I wasn't expecting so many folks! This should be a GREAT meet!

Last edited:
Back