• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet July 1...

aircougar

Veteran CEG'er
Hey everybody!

I am hosting a Meet for the Mass/Conn section of www.newcougar.org, and some of you frequent the site and are attending, so I thought it would be cool to have a Dual car site meet with Contour and Cougar members from the area.

So you are all formally invited to my Place on July 1 Sunday, 10 am - 10 pm!

All the info you need about where, why, what, when, and how are in this link:

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/mass-conn-neco/112762-meet-meet-meet.html

Hope to see you all there!

and please post here or Pm me about what you are planning to have to eat, so I can purchase an adequate amount of food!

Food and Drink fee will be $15 if we have Burgers and Dogs, and $25 if we try STEAKS... (the $25 will be for whoever plans on having STEAK, so PM me or whatever and let me know if you want a STEAK, and I'll put it next to your name in the ATTENDEES list)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Mike and I will be heading down. We probably won't be leaving our house til 10ish. If anyone wants to caravan, let us know.

LOL

So much for me asking about a small meet at my house on the 30th. :blackeye: :laugh: My friend is taking the day off from work Saturday so we can spend some time on the motor swap for the 00 SVT, finally.

I'll probably head up on Sunday then if I'm not too tired or busy.

sounds like a good time, Jess and i will try to be there.
kim, if we go, we will caravan down with you.

sounds like a good time, Jess and i will try to be there.
kim, if we go, we will caravan down with you.

When you're sure of it, make sure you post about the food you'll want, and be sure to bring Greg monies to repay him for the food/drinks.

Great! this should be a real nice turnout!

I'll mark you folks down in the Thread, later today...

I'd love to help you put those headers in, but not that day! :)

slumber party/header install/beerfest the night before? :crazy:

just kidding...but seriously, I don't know an exhaust manifold port from my own butthole. That gets messy.

slumber party/header install/beerfest the night before? :crazy:

just kidding...but seriously, I don't know an exhaust manifold port from my own butthole. That gets messy.

If you stayed over Sunday, we could install the headers on Monday, but I'm guessing you will need to work on Monday? I have Sundays and Mondays off from work...

are trolls welcome? if so, count me in :)

Of course! i wouldn't mind seeing a G35 up close...

Again, for all of you that are definitely in, please post up your food preferences for Greg.
If you don't plan on eating, note that too just so he can plan accordingly.

Again, for all of you that are definitely in, please post up your food preferences for Greg.
If you don't plan on eating, note that too just so he can plan accordingly.

i would like the fettucine alfredo with grilled chicken, ceaser side salad, and a bass.

but really, maybe a hot dog or something? :shrug:

Eh, I'd feel too imposing lol. Plus it would prob be cheaper to pay for your help on some other day than miss a whole day of work :blackeye: I appreciate the offer though :eek:

Back