• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

F-1 Racing

I'm reaaly bummed, but I cannot make it. We are leaving rarly to drive back to Detroit because of work.

Sorry I haven't been able to be on line to communicate better. Have fun y'all.

Mark

What time is the BBQ? I may stop by, depending on plans set by my school friends (which sounds unlikely now).

The wedding was absolutely awesome ... and the lucky couple is hopping on a plane for the honeymoon in just a few hours. I didn't realize they were leaving so soon which is why I didn't plan to show at this meet ;)

We had fun today, guys.
I'll try to get my pics up asap, not that I took that many good ones.

Thanks Robin and Jay for hosting a cool bbq. Awesome food!!! you guys rock.

Agreed! It was good to see you guys again.

I went back to Millbury afterward, blinding rain on the Pike was fun...

it was great seeing everyone and meeting robin and jason at F1, sorry we couldnt make it to the cookout, we wish we could have...stupid family obligations, haha, hope it was a good time though...F1 outdoors soon!!!

I had a blast. Thanks to Mike for setting up F1 and thanks to Jay and Robin for the BBQ and hang out!! Too bad the racing is so short. Jay and Robin, you guys have a pretty sweet setup there!

Thanks everyone!

We're glad you could make it! Anytime we can keep you mesmerized with Wii Bowling and Transformers in return for some impromptu home repair, just let us know! :)

Thanks again for your help with the basement situation. We'll be getting those pipes taken out tonight.

i had a horrible time, i had to work, and the food sucked!

ok..i am kidding...i had a blast...thanks for hosting!

Back