• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

F-1 Racing

Here's the original list. If you can't go, remove yourself from it. I'm gonna pm Trapps to find out if he's in or out.

Arrive/drive racing
1. Robin (the_robinator) – definitely 1 race, maybe 2
2. Jason (bishop375) – 1 race
3. Mark (Trapps) ????
4. Kim (frenchblueC2) 1 race
5. Mike (Cobra) 1 race
6. Brian - 2 races
7. Mike (elky) - 2 races
8. Jess (the wife) - 2 Races (but i could be wrong)
9. Mike #3 (Respect) - 2 races
10. Meg (Respects GF) - 1 race

Last edited:
1. Robin (the_robinator) – 1 race
3. Mark (Trapps) ????
4. Kim (frenchblueC2) - 1 race
5. Mike (Cobra) - 1 race
6. Brian - 2 races
7. Mike (elky) - 2 races
8. Jess (the wife) - 2 Races ?
9. Mike #3 (Respect) - 2 races

3. Mark (Trapps) ????
5. Mike (Cobra) - 1 race
6. Brian - 2 races
7. Mike (elky) - 2 races
8. Jess (the wife) - 2 Races ?
9. Mike #3 (Respect) - 1 races

i changed mine to just one race since its more money now

3. Mark (Trapps) ????
5. Mike (Cobra) - 1 race
6. Brian - 2 races
7. Mike (elky) - 1 race
8. Jess (the wife) - 1 Race
9. Mike #3 (Respect) - 1 race

well. i guess i will drop down to one race too.
and i just realized my license expired in January.
pewp.
maybe i will just get another annual license

3. Mark (Trapps) ????
5. Mike (Cobra) - 1 race
6. Brian - 1 races
7. Mike (elky) - 1 race
8. Jess (the wife) - 1 Race
9. Mike #3 (Respect) - 1 race
11. Jess (brapple's gf) - 1 race

No response from Trapps yet.
It's probably safe to say that he isn't going to make it. I'm not even sure he has access to a PC right now.

3. Kim (frenchblueC2) - 1 race
4. Mike (Cobra) - 1 race
5. Brian - 1 races
6. Mike (elky) - 1 race
7. Jess (the wife) - 1 Race
8. Mike #3 (Respect) - 1 race
9. Meg (Respects GF) - 1 race
10. Jess (brapple's gf) - 1 race

hey everyone! race time is 12:00pm (noon) on sunday...there are two open slots in the race still available incase anyone still wants to jump in on this (12 allowed in each race and we are up to 10) but there is no guarantee those two slots will be open come sunday...to guys/girls who wear sandals...they are not permitted to race with, no open toe shoes at all! we have to be there around 11:15...so please dont be late :) also if anyone wishes to cancel they can do that by noon tomorrow otherwise there are no refunds because i had to cover everyones race fees up front ($35 per person)...now i typed this kinda fast so if you have anymore questions feel free to ask as this post may be "jumpy" haha...so i think my part is done so robinator can now take the wheel! let the trash talking begin!!!

p.s. bumping is not allowed but you may wish to try and get away with it in the tunnel...but i assure you there is a camera in there watching everyones moves, haha, and yes i found out the hard way...if you get caught (hence the word "caught") bumping you get a penalty for like 15 seconds....all the rules and stuff will be shown on a video prior to the race for all first time racers...but feel free to ask me any questions...aside from race tips :D

link for F1 http://www.f1boston.com/

Last edited:
hey everyone! race time is 12:00pm (noon) on sunday...i think my part is done so robinator can now take the wheel!

Cool race time! I dunno how long racing will take, so shall we just plan to caravan back to our house afterwards for burgers, dogs and such? Please BYOB, as we are not really drinkers in our house (we will provide soda and water, though).

I will still PM directions to everyone just in case anyone falls out of the caravan.

See you all on Sunday!

Cool race time! I dunno how long racing will take, so shall we just plan to caravan back to our house afterwards for burgers, dogs and such? Please BYOB, as we are not really drinkers in our house (we will provide soda and water, though).

I will still PM directions to everyone just in case anyone falls out of the caravan.

See you all on Sunday!

we should be out of there by 12:30

sweet...
do you have paypal?
so we can refund you some cash...

its kinda funny, a yearly license costs $25, but if you want to bump up your $10 day license, its only an additional $15!
what a deal!!!
do they still give out 2 free day licenses when you buy a year license?
i still have two that expired in january!
fuggers
hehe..i suppose i could always throw an extra 1 in front of the date and make the expiration 11/8/07!

sweet...
do you have paypal?
so we can refund you some cash...

its kinda funny, a yearly license costs $25, but if you want to bump up your $10 day license, its only an additional $15!
what a deal!!!
do they still give out 2 free day licenses when you buy a year license?
i still have two that expired in january!
fuggers
hehe..i suppose i could always throw an extra 1 in front of the date and make the expiration 11/8/07!

you guys can just pay me tomorrow, its not a big deal at all but i appreciate the offer, last time i renewed my license they still gave out coupons and two free day licenses but that was back when the still had the 20 for $20 deal so who knows now! haha

In the interest of those with allergies- we DO have two cats. Operating under the assumption that we'll wind up inside at some point (central air!), you may want to drug up before we head to our house from F1. We DO have plenty of allergy meds here, but, it may be a good call to plan ahead. :)

Back