• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Fast And Furious"

dTour

CEG'er
So is anyone here going to see the movie this weekend? I am thinking about going on Saturday at Eastgate in Madison?........anyone else wanna meet up and catch it?

I think we are going to see it on Friday Night if possible.. Most likely over at Star (Kerosotes) though as its much nicer, better screens, food and seating.

:)

I hear the STi is used for the last 20 minutes or more WHOOT!

You turd! - What time?

I think we are going to see it on Friday Night if possible.. Most likely over at Star (Kerosotes) though as its much nicer, better screens, food and seating.

:)

I hear the STi is used for the last 20 minutes or more WHOOT!

Maybe Friday night? I will call you Fuzzy.

Cris, how far is Star from where I live, any idea? I'd be down.........maybe even take the stang out.....I dunno?

addy = 6091 McKee Road Fitchburg, WI 53719

let me talk to Wayne tonight.. I'm thinkin advance tix is the way to go..

I'll be takin the WRX for shizzle! :)

F&F Friday April 3rd (Star)

F&F Friday April 3rd (Star)

Looks like showtimes for Star are the following --

7:15 PM • 7:45 PM • 9:45 PM • 10:15 PM

which one we interested in? I could buy a block of tickets for us all (Wayne + Me, Arielle + Joe & Dave & Jen)

we could do dinner then a movie or just meet up at my joint and caravan there together?

With all the local ricers I'm thinking we will have to buy in advance and get there early..

what you all think? Near the movie place there is Tony Roma's, Noodles & Benvenutos

I'll talk to Wayne today and see what my pals Jimmy & Bri are up to as well... :)

That could be ok, but we waited over 1hr to eat last time we went out with dave and jen..... If we go to noodles it should be pretty fast and we could make that show time.

Tix purchased!

Tix purchased!

I purchased 6 tickets in advance for us.. (7:45 pm)

comes out to $19.50 per couple

where you want to meet up? at our joint?

Just got home. I dont know what was better, the movie or all the kids burning out in the parking garage after the movie haha.

I purchased 6 tickets in advance for us.. (7:45 pm)

comes out to $19.50 per couple

where you want to meet up? at our joint?

We could :shrug:. I need an addy for where we are going or we just meet at your place.

We will be picking up Dave and Jen at 5:30 then flying to your place....

Just got home. I dont know what was better, the movie or all the kids burning out in the parking garage after the movie haha.

hhmmmm, it sounds like the idiots at the parking lot are far better than the movie itself.

Well, i am not going to see this movie...until DVD...

Back