• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another Huntsville meet?

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
I would like to have another in the spring....March/April 07.
I know Steve was talking about it on Sunday.

So what is everyone's thoughts?

Someone get Phil and Rich on here stat!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I usually just need 2 full tanks of gas and a couple meals. Heck, you could even sleep on the floor of someone else's room and save even more money! :crazy:

I would like to have another in the spring....March/April 07.
I know Steve was talking about it on Sunday.

So what is everyone's thoughts?

Someone get Phil and Rich on here stat!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

:cool:

I am here. Let's do it. You guys sure you can hold out that long?? I mean we can always do a crazy fall meet so you guys can take in the nice drives. Then when you get here, we will take some more scenic rides and find some of the twisties and some of the nice backroads that Lori and I have run into....but oh yeah, we will be going to some other restaurants when you get here...we will be going to A GIBSON's just not the one you guys are used to....Eric can you imagine.....better????

Now to get a hold of Phil....

Lemmie know if you guys want to come down and hang out on a weekend in the fall sometime...I need to be on here more huh? I have said this before...LOLOLOLOL

Hey and there is NOPI Nats that Lori and I are trying desperately to save money to go to...course then there is Gulf Shores Shrimp Fest that we will also be at!!! MMMMMM Shrimp!!!!!

L8R
Rich

Fall = tail of the dragon

And unless circumstances change, I doubt I'll be able to make it in march/april. Spring zing is in may and that's gonna take a good bit of money and time.

How far away from Auburn is Huntsville? I will have my car here next semester. A meet sounds like a good thing to me.

im in

im in

im up for anything since my car is nearly together
yay
ive also got a group of mustangs that will probably come with me
lets eat
god bless
strother

Auburn is about 2 to 2 1/2 hours depending on the route you take, give or take 30 mins, probably give!

Springtime is the only time for Huntsville.....fall is bad for me....since I will be at the Dragon!:shrug: :cool:

Alright then springtime it is...that will give me more time to try to throw more mods at the cars. Got the drilled and slotted rotors on with the ceramic pads. Just have got to get rid of that fender gap and we will be golden...

L8R
Rich

Alright then springtime it is...that will give me more time to try to throw more mods at the cars. Got the drilled and slotted rotors on with the ceramic pads. Just have got to get rid of that fender gap and we will be golden...

L8R
Rich
You don't want to know what I have planned.:laugh:

well if its in the spring i should have the turbo done and might be able to join you guys. Hector can stop in Louisville on the way down and meet me there.:laugh:

Back