• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

One more day until doomsday for someone. :laugh:

And then you'll be able to have the bull session about how you have to get permission for stuff.

Elraido: "Wife said I have to keep my car."
Fieroman: "Yeah, now that I'm hitched, gotta sell the Fiero."

:laugh:

And then you'll be able to have the bull session about how you have to get permission for stuff.

Elraido: "Wife said I have to keep my car."
Fieroman: "Yeah, now that I'm hitched, gotta sell the Fiero."

:laugh:

That will be about it. :blackeye: :laugh:

The truck is aliiiiiiiiive, aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!! Another new fuel pump, and fuel filter and it is running good.

000_0061.jpg

000_0065.jpg

000_0066.jpg

000_0069.jpg

000_0070.jpg

000_0073.jpg

000_0074.jpg

000_0075.jpg

I have tons of loons. :laugh: Talk about being a loud obnoxious bird. They always have to come in when I am fishing and swim around my lure. I always think they are going to take it, then I will have to get rid of a dead loon body with out the DNR finding out.

Now that would be an awkward situation. I seriously caught a seagull once :blackeye: I ended up cutting the line while it was flying around. Hope he/she didn't get tangled in it. :(

I've never gotten that close to a loon before, usually they keep there distance from the boat. They are kinda ugly up close :laugh:

And on that note I bought my fishing license for this year finally :crazy:

Now that would be an awkward situation. I seriously caught a seagull once :blackeye: I ended up cutting the line while it was flying around. Hope he/she didn't get tangled in it. :(

I've never gotten that close to a loon before, usually they keep there distance from the boat. They are kinda ugly up close :laugh:

And on that note I bought my fishing license for this year finally :crazy:

When we bought ours, I didn't realize we could get a family license. It was cheaper than what I thought, so I was happy.

Loons up here aren't that afraid of people. They will come up to within 20 feet of the dock or boat so there are a lot of photo ops. My camera needs a lens for that far though. :nonono:

I would but I have officially decided that if I buy another car it will not be a CDW-27. In fact I don't think I will buy one ever again.

Right now im thinking about an '84 944. I really like the looks and style. I also would like a supra around the same year, but we shall see. Im still thinking about that Crown Vic. ;)

I would but I have officially decided that if I buy another car it will not be a CDW-27. In fact I don't think I will buy one ever again.

Right now im thinking about an '84 944. I really like the looks and style. I also would like a supra around the same year, but we shall see. Im still thinking about that Crown Vic. ;)

an 84 944?!?!?!??!?!!? Have fun finding parts. :crazy:

Back