• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

actually, i let air out of the tires on the original wheels to fit in my trunk! so i dont know if they have enough pressure to make it to the gas station to put air in. im sure the roads will just be wet tommorrow. it was melting pretty fast today.

i spent some time watching people try and get out the snow drifts from the apartment laughing :laugh:. a lot of dumb people not knowing how to rock a car!

drift machine!

driving that car around in with snow all over (cept the roads) is like driving an exotic. the looks i get are priceless!

saw a nice T-red SVT with 17's 6 spoke wheels in two Harbors today. anyone know who the car is? he was hanging out down near the breakwater with a bunch of other cars.

Hmm.. Thats probably the one I saw last year.. Did it have a pinstripe like my car?

i dont remember. the car was parked inbetween cars. they were all sitting in the cars talking (you know how kids are up there). but i know the svt driver took a good stare at my car when i went in front and behind his. come to think about it, it MIGHT have had a 4-sale sign in the back window!

there was also a red 88 GT parked at a house there. :) and i also saw a real clean MK3 GTI. i may be converting to VW, i just like them so much :D

Last edited:
Back