• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I found a black SVT jackpoint today near the entrance to my work parking lot. I booked it over there and picked it up before someone ran it over. Think I should keep it or find the guy with the black SVT at my work and give it back to him? It's always handy to have an extra. lol

I found a black SVT jackpoint today near the entrance to my work parking lot. I booked it over there and picked it up before someone ran it over. Think I should keep it or find the guy with the black SVT at my work and give it back to him? It's always handy to have an extra. lol

try an find the owner and see what condition the car is in....crappy, keep it. Nice, give it back with a note about the website!

IMG_8680edit.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
It's an old picture... The point was the car looks better without those stupid jack point covers...

This just in, TRicker put down 219whp dyno tuned at DB :cool:

Son of a b.....all this money going into the clutch when it should be going for a tune. I hope I can beat that!

elraido do you have your clutch and everything needed to do it? (i would strongly suggest buying a OEM ford throwout bearing, a big bottle of brake fluid, and 3 quarts ford honey :D )

and am i still doing it or did you already get sick of my mono ridden face and call someone else?

Back