• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

WTF is wrong with people? Why does everyone lie about KBB values. The KBB value on that car is $3.3K in perfect condition!!! Someone should get it though because it has a "big engine", rust, and third gear grind.

He is going by dealer value instead of private party.

That would probably require about the same number of swear words as doing the alternator by myself... :)

When I bring my core back I might pick up an SVT clutch kit, haven't decided for sure yet haha

I think Steve said they only normally carry 1 or 2 on hand. When I called the first time, he said he sold one earlier that day and that I would be a couple days before he got another one in...so I had to wait a little bit. Give him a call before you go, to make sure he has one.

I think Steve said they only normally carry 1 or 2 on hand. When I called the first time, he said he sold one earlier that day and that I would be a couple days before he got another one in...so I had to wait a little bit. Give him a call before you go, to make sure he has one.

we live 5 minutes from him. one time i called and went on hold..... and drove there before he got a chance to answer. plus its fun to walk around in the back lol

WTF is wrong with people? Why does everyone lie about KBB values. The KBB value on that car is $3.3K in perfect condition!!! Someone should get it though because it has a "big engine", rust, and third gear grind.

i have a "grey" contour SVT.

24 valves (big engine!)

:troutslap:

LOL yes he wants 3600 for his faded SF tour lolz

Built in 1903, no AC or forced air (big money to install vents), Steam heat, you could do better but for $124k that's f'ing cheap. Looking for a house to fix up?

The steam heat is a killer on it. The city started phasing it out, but then stopped. In the winter it is insanely expensive. Depends on the house we are going to look at, if we are going to fix it up or not. If there are TON of potential, then maybe. I have had enough fun with this house, fixing it up.

I am excited to look at this one this weekend!
http://www.culbertrealty.com/a/realty/virginia/listing.php?listingid=14177

Back