• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

So out of the six people my boss could have called this morning, he calls me because he cant figure out a combination lock, and wakes me up an hour early..:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Trust me, If I could get away with it without being fired, I would give him ten of them.

In that case, it's time for the amusing tidbit of the day.

"Uncle Mark smokes as much as uncle Luke farts." :laugh:

Still makes me laugh.

how did the job interview go?

went well, I may stil have 1 more interview left. waiting to hear back from the office in IL i believe. should hear something fairly soon. i sent off a thank you letter today :)

it be nice to get. something i would enjoy i believe, and starting pay isnt bad either

went well, I may stil have 1 more interview left. waiting to hear back from the office in IL i believe. should hear something fairly soon. i sent off a thank you letter today :)

it be nice to get. something i would enjoy i believe, and starting pay isnt bad either

Soooo was that one in the cities or up their in Duluth?

Soooo was that one in the cities or up their in Duluth?

duluth.

ugh, i want to take a giant hair blower and MELT all the snow away. i am SO ready for spring its not even funny. going through serious withdrawl.

been looking at VW's, i would totally roll in somehting like this if i lived in a warmer climate!
1389738286_f7e871ebeb_o.jpg

Back