• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

:ponder: I suppose I should tell everyone on here... Umm.. Im moving to Sacramento in March for school. :) Im pretty excited. I would like to go today but I cant afford it yet. :(

thats awesome man! cognrats! seriously, thats great news, even if we miss you around here.

my snows are on now. let the powerslides begin!

IMG_9031ircopy.jpg

She's getting bigger!

You guys going to make it down to Massachusetts for the Hooters meet on 11/22? :D It's not snowing here yet, thankfully.

we didnt have any here, just rain :(

when i came up from the twin cities on tuesday we hit some really icy areas. almost every area the car would start to slide. so i thought it'd be wise to get them on there
You people and your lake effect. I really really need to raise the car up a bit before we get any real snow accumulations, otherwise I have a bad feeling I am going to get hung up places.

You people and your lake effect. I really really need to raise the car up a bit before we get any real snow accumulations, otherwise I have a bad feeling I am going to get hung up places.

I'm interested to see how high you can actually raise those coilovers. I think most of them are still 1"+ drops in the front with them set as high as possible.

raise it up?!!?!??! thats stupid. my front lip sits less than 3 inches off the ground. i scrape going in and out of driveways! raise it up.... pansy :p

Can we get some pictures of this rig? I imagine you've probably posted, so a link will do.

Back