• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I put ketchup on my steak :eek:

Alright last picture of the is300...

IMG_897789extremecopy.jpg

I like a nice ribeye, cooked maybe 90 seconds a side, nice and rare, with a little bit of Lawry's seasoned salt on it. :cool:

I recall you mentioning it. Looks like a cool spot. :cool:

It is a cool place. Just sit back, listen to Reggae music, and eat some really good food. Owner is from Jamacia as well, and he goes around and talks to all the people eating, making sure everything is great.

And this is who sponsors our bowling team....and it is the place we normally go out, if we go out
http://sawmillsaloonrestaurant.com/
http://sawmillsaloonrestaurant.com/about.html
There are no male bartenders......and the view from the upstairs is rather nice when the staff has low cut shirts on. :)

For a nice night in, relaxing, checking out the latest issue of "Minnesota Housewives Over 50 Dressed Entirely in Plaid." :laugh:

Hey hey hey, all the bartenders there are also under 25 but over 21. :laugh:

But guess who got pulled over again! ME!!! No front plate, so he issued me another warning. :laugh:

Any of you ever been to Fogo De Chao in Minneapolis? If you like steak or just meat in general check it out. I've never seen so much meat. Basically it's a huge buffet. You get up to get your salad or wussy foods. The servers carry around huge chunks of meet on skewers and you have a two sided disk. If you have the green side of the disk up they bring you meat and cut slices off for you. If you have the red side up that means you don't want anything at the moment. They have 11 or 12 different types of meat that they bring around.

http://www.fogodechao.com/dining.htm

Do we live in a state with a bunch of idiots? I can't believe the sales tax increase amendment passed. We are already the 11th most taxed state in the nation...and the people want to be taxed more?!??! We set up the lotto in this state to pay for exactly what this amendment is supposed to do.

Do we live in a state with a bunch of idiots? I can't believe the sales tax increase amendment passed. We are already the 11th most taxed state in the nation...and the people want to be taxed more?!??! We set up the lotto in this state to pay for exactly what this amendment is supposed to do.
Minnesota is NOT a smart state. That has been made plainly obvious in the past. Why do you think I wanna GTFO?

Good to see that Norm Coleman edged that nut Al Franken.

As empty of a suit as Norm is, he is 10 times better than Al. Al would just tax us up to number 1 if he had his way. But, I didn't vote for either of them...I just couldn't vote for Norm.

Minnesota is NOT a smart state. That has been made plainly obvious in the past. Why do you think I wanna GTFO?

The further you get away from the large cities, the better it is. That is why it sucks that all the liberal hippies in the Cities voted yes for it, so Johnny can live in a clean environment while doing ballet...but instead the money will go for pork projects.

Agreed. I voted No for that.
Barely! Hopefully the lead grows after the recount :laugh:

Back