• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You guys are...

Strange thread guys. Yeah all's quiet on the Northeast front, I'd love to have a meet but summer will probably be the best time for me to do it, and I'm not even sure who's in PA that would even come. Anyone who does can drive my car on the D2's, and by that time, Stangkiller arms.
I've been on this forum over 6 years and have only met 3 people so far... so if there's any type of meet this summer, count me in! I should have the SVT bodykit and interior swap finished by then.

I've been on this forum over 6 years and have only met 3 people so far... so if there's any type of meet this summer, count me in! I should have the SVT bodykit and interior swap finished by then.

Everyone's welcome and I'm thinking somewhere around Allentown would probably be most central, but you don't have a location posted so it's hard to know what's best for everyone when they don't post at least their general location (Protip: I don't actually live in Tunkhannock just the general area) which is helpful so we can all plan a more centralized location that's not too bad of a drive for everyone.

Everyone's welcome and I'm thinking somewhere around Allentown would probably be most central, but you don't have a location posted so it's hard to know what's best for everyone when they don't post at least their general location (Protip: I don't actually live in Tunkhannock just the general area) which is helpful so we can all plan a more centralized location that's not too bad of a drive for everyone.
My bad... I'm in Bangor, about 45 min north of Allentown, so that would be perfect for me.

It seems most of you live down around that area so I'm usually the one with the bad drive haha but my bro bought a house in Sinking Spring so I could always just go there if I was too tired to go home, maybe my old college room mate who recently bought a T Green SVT will come too.

Haha the answer to that will be interesting to hear, I live in the North East, Amish free here. I did once encounter a horse and buggy on main street in stroudsburg when I was there for college, but thankfully that doesn't happen up here. Although I live in the country so tractors driving at 15MPH is a possibility, and many use ATV's and side by sides on the road.

Haha the answer to that will be interesting to hear, I live in the North East, Amish free here. I did once encounter a horse and buggy on main street in stroudsburg when I was there for college, but thankfully that doesn't happen up here. Although I live in the country so tractors driving at 15MPH is a possibility, and many use ATV's and side by sides on the road.

I'm in Stroudsburg about 4 times a week, I've never seen that lol.... would be funny to see though. I did have a couple roommates in college who would take regular trips to Lancaster to steal horse and buggy crossing signs.

We are less than 15 minutes away from our Wisconsin Amish area. Actually, we go to their stores often to buy food.

I havent watched it yet. Guess Ill have to as It supposedly takes place in my back yard. I see lots of amish but never those clowns.

Since you guys are around that area, is the Amish Mafia real?

:laugh:

No, its not as far as i know. Its filmed about an hour from my house in Lancaster. My wife's, boss's daughter goes to the bar with Lebanon Levi. I'd love to run into him just to talk to him. That show is just so stupid in my opinion.

Back