• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You guys are...

Idk if you seen my pic on fb but I'm pretty good with a tarp a few Bungee cord's.

Gotta do what I gotta do.

image-39.jpg

You are pretty skilled at using a tarp!!
We do have great chats and yes, many are at your expense but you shoot right back and that's why it's so fun.

Yea, that's a nice setup John!:D

Chris, yes we need to bring the life back here. The area rug got all washed up & it's good to go. haha

Just so everyone is accounted for lol: LUCA & I met at a local CEG meet when I first got my SE. John & I haven't actually met in person & Joe I first met you at SZ '09 when you debuted the trailer-tour.

Strange thread guys. Yeah all's quiet on the Northeast front, I'd love to have a meet but summer will probably be the best time for me to do it, and I'm not even sure who's in PA that would even come. Anyone who does can drive my car on the D2's, and by that time, Stangkiller arms.

Suuuuure it's awesome, I'm fairly certain LUCA and Ken moved to Florida to escape this thread, months before it was even started.:D

I'm going out to the garage to fill up my pitcher from my beer on tap. I need to catch up to how much luca has had, lol.

Nice to meet ya Aaron! Hahahaha

Strange thread guys. Yeah all's quiet on the Northeast front, I'd love to have a meet but summer will probably be the best time for me to do it, and I'm not even sure who's in PA that would even come. Anyone who does can drive my car on the D2's, and by that time, Stangkiller arms.

Meet can be at my house..When? This weekend..must buy and remove part from parts car to attend, comes with free part of equal or lesser value. Any part over $40all you drink miller high life. Any Takers??

Back